Effective data quality management in your SAP CRM system is fundamental for your business to deliver the experience your customers expect.
However, the system is only as good as the data you enter and store within it.
Experian research shows that 89% of organisations face challenges around how they manage their data and 95% of organisations see negative impacts from poor data quality. If data integrity is not maintained and the wrong solutions or processes are put into place within your CRM, this leads to a lack of trust in the system, wasted costs and resources, and a poor customer experience.
In the next 45 minutes we will cover:
- The do’s and don’ts for data quality success and where you may be going wrong
- Best practice to accurately collect, connect, and maintain your CRM data
- How data quality technology for SAP can help
Join our Experian Data Quality experts:
- Natalie Jones – Senior Global Product Marketing Manager
- Sanaz Zarkesh – CRM & ERP Integrations Product Manager
- James Phillips – Data Quality Sales Manager
Thank you for watching.