If you would like to discuss conducting checks on your prospective tenants, fill in the form below and our team will call you back.
Sales: 0844 481 5873
Support: 0844 481 0092
Instant Tenant Checks
Experian’s instant tenant check report can be delivered to you in less than one minute – following the prospective tenant’s permission to run the check – enabling you to make fast and informed letting decisions. This will help to reduce the risk of letting your property to the wrong person by getting all the facts you need to know, before you make that vital decision to let.
The Experian Tenant Verifier provides landlords and letting agents with an advanced and extensive range of tenant referencing services, allowing you to safeguard your property investment. Our precise, up to date and easy to use tenant referencing service provides you with all the information you need to make informed property letting decisions.
What’s included in the report?
- Identity Check – this can improve your degree of confidence of an individual’s identity. Checks are made against the electoral role and can verify up to two previous addresses in addition to their current one
- Adverse Financial Check – adverse checks highlight financial warning signals in a tenant’s background (e.g. CCJs, fraud and other adverse data) that can provide crucial insight into a tenant’s suitability and ability to make rental payments
- Tenant Risk Score – using the results from the identity and adverse financial check the report will provide you with an impartial decision on whether it is advisable to let your property to a specific individual
The Benefits of Using Experian
- Save yourself time and money, with our online application that lets you know if a tenant is unsuitable before requesting a full report
- Ability to log in anytime, 24 hours a day, to view the status of a report
- Be safe in the knowledge that you have access to one of the UK’s largest and most reliable databases of screening information
- Learn how much rent your tenants can afford before completing property applications
- Receive ongoing support for Tenant Verifier via Experian’s customer helpline and account management teams
Request a call back:
* Denotes mandatory field