If you would like to discuss conducting checks on your prospective employees, fill in the form below and our team will call you back.
Sales: 0844 481 5873
Support: 03330 000 237
Sanctions File Check
A Sanctions File Check from Experian screens high risk individuals and helps organisations to fulfil compliance and anti-money laundering (AML) obligations. It is an invaluable employee screening solution for businesses in the financial sector, or for any position that involves the handling of money, client accounts or sensitive data.
What's the process?
When processing a Sanctions File Check, Experian look at various sanctions and watch lists issued by governments, financial market regulators and law enforcement bodies from across the world. These include:
- The Home Office
- The US Secret Service
- The Bank of England
- The Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) list
- The US Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
- The list of non-co-operative countries and territories (NCCT)
- Numerous regional, national and international law enforcement bodies
It takes significant levels of malpractice and transgression to make it to an international sanction or watch list.
A Sanctions File Check is a mandatory requirement for appointments in certain sectors. Despite this, many companies find the whole process to be far too time consuming and costly. Experian provide an efficient and cost effective screening solution for employers in regulated sectors, saving you valuable time and money whilst leaving your staff free to focus on other tasks.
Experian will manually conduct a Sanctions File Check with an average UK turnaround time of around four hours. Our clear, concise and accessible reports can help you to make important recruitment decisions with confidence.
The Benefits of Using Experian
- We’re trusted by some of the world’s leading consumer brands, with experience in running background checks in all major industry sectors
- Our 24/7 online screening process can be easily integrated with your current recruitment platform
- Helps you to meet industry regulations and reduce the risk of a non-compliant process
- We have one of the UK’s largest databases of screening information and can rapidly deliver even the most detailed of reports
Request a call back:
* Denotes mandatory field