New Goad Portal tool
The current Goad Plan list of over 3,000 retail centres is available through a subscription-based online service. With access to this unique resource from your desktop PC, you can load, amend, analyse, save and extract digital areas from any Goad Plan that you subscribe to. You will also benefit from free ongoing service updates and an expert helpdesk.
- Subscription-based service ideal for regular users
- Choose only the Goad Plans you need
- Add, amend, save and print as many extracts as you need, free of charge
- Add or delete Goad Plans from your chosen list
- Sliding cost scale per digital plan
- Automatic Goad Plan updates
- Free expert helpdesk service
What is new about Goad Portal?
Goad Portal is the new Experian Goad system that replaces Goad Network. The new system has been developed as a direct result of client feedback and delivers a number of key benefits, which enhance the user experience and functionality of the site:
- New, easier to use interface
- Enhanced plan search criteria
- Improved management information for better reporting
- Single, web based login for both administrative tasks and plan viewing/manipulation
Look and feel
The most obvious change an existing Goad Network user will notice is the fresh and modern look and feel to the goad Portal system. Considerable time has been spent developing a user interface that users will find intuitive and easy to use.
- Plan searches - last accessed plans, text search by plan name, outlet name, street name or postcode, and interactive map
- Goad photos - access to storefront photographs
- Dynamic mapping - access external data files and display site scores for outlets
- Downloadable reports - category, catchment and centre reports are available to download