Contact the Team
0845 234 0391
9am - 5pm Monday - Friday
Integrating social media into the marketing mix
- Engage with your customers seamlessly using the 2015 Marketing Insights Calendar
- Virgin Money reduce marketing spend and increase conversion - Video case study
- Using the concept of customer profiling for success in a majorly competitive market
- Contact them vs don't contact them - the challenge facing the majority of marketing analysts
Stay Ahead With Our e-newsletter
Latest news, events and marketing insights
Addressable TV Advertising
TV advertising has the ability to share your marketing messages with millions in moments, but what if your brand only engages with a fraction of the audience? The challenge is to place your customers at the heart of campaigns and unite TV’s mass reach with engagement that’s targeted at the individual.
Experian’s Addressable TV Advertising makes this happen so that you target and engage with precisely the right people at precisely the right time — multiplying returns on your significant marketing investment.
Engage people, not programmes
Advertising to date has largely been based on the shows being aired, with assumptions made as to the likely makeup of audiences. Harnessing set top box and on-demand TV technologies, Addressable TV Advertising uses a wealth of consumer insight to remove the guesswork and turn a faceless audience into richly detailed individuals.
Where your TV advertising schedules were once based on programmes, they’re now focused on people. Today, two neighbours who sit down to watch the same programme on their set top boxes receive completely different advertising, with content dictated by their lifestyles and your products.
Using subscribers’ contacts, such as email addresses, you understand audiences and advertising is shown to customers who are likely to be interested in, and able to buy, your products. We combine a wide range of insight, including:
- 49.7 million people in UK households with ConsumerView;
- classification, segmentation and profiling for targeted engagement with Mosaic; and
- buying attitudes and behaviour with Experian Financial Strategy Segments.
You may also be interested in: