What is Vehicle Look-Up?
It’s our ability to offer fast and accurate vehicle identification for you and your customers. Sound good?
Our AutoCheck service is an automotive database that enables us to provide a standalone vehicle description or web service integration, so you can build access to this information into your own systems and websites. It means you can quickly access the data you need, whenever you need it.
Just enter the Vehicle Registration Mark (VRM) and we’ll give you the information you need to correctly identify and record the vehicle details. It’s often referred to as VRM look-up or V5 Back-fill.
Need further automotive data and insights? We’ve got it covered.
We can also return industry leading codes and valuation data from Glass’s and CAP. These extra insights mean that you can further enhance and integrate our data with your existing systems, giving you fuller, more accurate results.
Several hundred fields available, including:
- Make, model, colour
- Engine size, transmission, fuel type
- Data of registration and keeper changes
- Industry codes
- Glass’s code and valuation
AutoCheck – the benefits
- Flexible delivery and integration options
- Select the data block or fields that you require
- Support and guidance provided for technical integration and testing
- Quick access to accurate information
- The ability to make safer, faster, smarter decisions
Contact us about our products and services
Do you have a comment or a question about something you've read? Would you like to talk to someone at Experian about our products and services? Simply fill in the enquiry form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.
*Denotes a required field