Debt Management Data and Services
Build debt management strategies that are effective, efficient and fair to customers
As the level of personal debt in the UK is rising*, it is increasingly important
that as a credit provider you are working with individuals to help them reduce their
levels of debt quickly and in a controlled manner.
By understanding the challenges you face, we can help you to comply with regulatory requirements, whilst optimising your debt strategies to ensure you deliver the best experience for your customers.
Experian’s debt management data can help you to:
- Identify customers that may need help, allowing you to prioritise them and agree a repayment plan that suits both parties
- Enrich contact data to ensure you are contacting the correct customer, making it easier to reach out to customers before they get in to any financial stress
Experian’s debt management services can help you to:
- Build long lasting relationships with customers by getting a deeper understanding of their individual circumstances and characteristics to build more personalised repayment plans and therefore form stronger relationships
- Resolve repayment problems earlier allowing you to reduce the number of accounts that move into late stage debt management recovery
Who’s it for?
Experian’s debt management data and services are being used by Utilities, credit card, personal loan and mortgage providers. Telecommunications and automotive finance providers have also benefited from using our data and services.
Experian can also offer the software to help you manage your debt recovery processes. Click HERE for more information.
* The Money Charity, April 2017
Request a call back
*Denotes a required field
Telephone: 0844 481 9914
Case study - npower
See how npower improves customer service and reduces bad debt using our data and credit management tools.